NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
THIS CONTEST IS OFFERED ONLY IN THE 50 STATES OF THE U.S. AND WASHINGTON, D.C. AND CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC), FOR USERS 13 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. VOID IN QUEBEC AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW
a. The Bettor Sports Network contests (“Watch Parties”) are sponsored by Bettor Sports Network, LLC (“Sponsor” or “Bettor Sports”; mailing address below). The Contests are not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with any third party, including, without limitation, Apple Inc., Google, LLC, nor any of their subsidiaries or affiliates.
), and may be shared with Sponsor's affiliated business entities. All information you may submit on or through the Watch Party mobile application or through the Watch Party Planner website ( https://www.watchpartyplanner.com) becomes the property of the Sponsor.
2. ELIGIBILITY. Contests are open only to permanent legal residents of the 50 United States and Washington, D.C. (excluding Guam, Puerto Rico and all other U.S. and foreign territories and possessions) and Canada (excluding the province of Quebec) who are physically located and residing therein and who warrant and represent that they meet all of the following requirements as of the time their entry into the Contest is deemed complete: (a) they are 13 years of age or older; (b) they own a mobile device capable of operating the latest version of the Watch Party mobile application on either Android or iOS (the “Watch Party App”); (c) they have Internet access; (d) they possess a social security number or federal tax identification number issued by the appropriate government agency at the time of entry; and (e) they have carefully read and reviewed prior to agreeing to, and agreed to as instructed, these Official Rules. By participating in any Contest, or answering any Question of a Contest, You expressly acknowledge and agrees to abide by the terms of these Rules. Except for operational testing and quality assurance, employees of Sponsor and its or their parent companies and/or affiliates, as well as those involved in the development, handling, production, implementation and distribution of a Contest, and their advertising or promotion agencies, parent companies, agents, officers, employees, licensees, subsidiaries or affiliates, service providers, prize suppliers, or any other persons/entities directly associated with a Contest (collectively “Contest Entities”) and/or members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, whether or not related, are ineligible to enter any Contest. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the person whose name the e-mail account is registered on the date the entry is submitted.
CONTESTS ARE VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW OR WHERE BONDING, REGISTRATION, OR OTHER REQUIREMENTS WOULD BE REQUIRED BUT HAVE NOT BEEN MET, OR WHERE THE METHODS OF ENTRY SET FORTH BELOW WOULD BE DEEMED CONSIDERATION. ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS APPLY.
3. ENTRY PERIOD. Each individual Contest consists of questions intended for entrants to answer. Entrants must join the Contest through the Watch Party App on no more than one (1) supported device. Each Contest will start at a time which shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Each Contest will end when all Sponsor determined questions for the particular Contest have been made available on the App for entrants to answer within a set time period. All matters related to timing and timekeeping of questions and answers shall be based on Sponsor's servers and Sponsor's discretion. The Sponsor reserves the right to determine all matters relating to the scheduling of Contests and the timing of questions and answers.
4. HOW TO ENTER AND PLAY. No purchase or payment is necessary to participate in the Contest. Enter and participate in a Contest by completing each of the following steps (or any additional steps that may be posted or otherwise provided to you by Sponsor):
a. Download and Register/Log-In: (i) Download or open the Watch Party App via the Apple Store or Google Play Store on your mobile device; (ii) Either sign in with your existing Watch Party login credentials or, if you do not have a Watch Party account, create an account in the Watch Party App. All Contest Entrants must verify their account with an email address if they have not already done so; (iii) all Entrants must allow app notifications from Watch Party, and allow Watch Party to access location while participating in any Contest.
b. Entering a Contest: Contests will be conducted through live streaming events on the Watch Party App as determined by Watch Party in its sole discretion. To receive notification that a Contest has started or that a question is available to answer, You must allow BettorCast notifications, and “follow” the the channel hosting the live programming event.
c. Participating in a Contest & Scoring : While participating in a Contest, You will have a Sponsor-determined unit of time to answer each question. (i) If the answer right, You will be awarded a pre-determined number of points. If the answer wrong, You will be deducted a pre-determined number of points. At the conclusion of all of the questions in a Contest, Your total number of points will be calculated (points awarded for correct answers minus points subtracted for incorrect answers), and the winner is the Entrant with the most points at the conclusion of the Contest (the “Winner”); (ii) If there is a tie based on the total number of points awarded to more than one Entrant, the Winner is determined first by comparing how many questions the tied Entrants answered: by way of example, if User A and User B each have 100 points, with User A answering 10 questions and User B answering 8 questions, User A is the Winner; and second by how quickly the Entrants answered the first correct question: by way of example, if User A and User B each have 100 points and each answered 10 questions, and User A answered their first correct question in 5 seconds, and User B answered their first correct question in 10 seconds, User A is the Winner; (iii) an Entrant does not need to answer all questions to be eligible to win; and; (iv) Entrants may join a live Contest at any time and participate in any upcoming questions in an ongoing Contest.
5. CORRECTIONS. Any corrections of answers and Winners will be applied within twenty-four (24 ) hours of a Contest, and all Entrants to that Contest will be notified of such corrections by App Notification and/or email.
6. PRIZES. The Prize for each Contest is pre-determined in Sponsor's sole discretion, and will be awarded to the Entrant with the most points as set forth in Section 4, above. The value of each Contest's Prize is determined by Sponsor prior to the Contest, and under no circumstances will exceed the value of six hundred ($600.00) US dollars. In no event shall the Sponsor be obligated to award any prizes other than the Prize specified for the Contest. The Prizes are not assignable and not transferable and no substitutions are permitted. In addition, if any Prize is unable to be fulfilled to any Winner due to any applicable law, rule or regulation, or if such Winner cannot claim the Prize for any reason, then Sponsor reserves the right not to award the Prize at all. The Prize winners shall be responsible and liable for all federal, state and local taxes arising out of the value of the Prize(s). Each potential Winner must be a registered member in good standing with Watch Party at all relevant times, including, without limitation, at the time of their entry into the applicable Contest.
7. PRIZE NOTIFICATION. The Contest and all Prizes will be conducted under the supervision of the Sponsor. The decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest. The Winner(s) of any Prizes will be notified in the Watch Party App and/or by email; provided, however, that Sponsor reserves the right to determine an alternate method of notification. If an Entrant is found to be ineligible for a Prize or Contest, Sponsor may, at its option and sole discretion, choose not to award the Prize to such Entrant.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS AND RELEASES.
a. Notice to all extra-jurisdictional Entrants: It is Your responsibility to comply with the contest laws of Your country/jurisdiction. You acknowledge that certain countries/jurisdictions have laws regarding contests that may prevent Sponsor from awarding you Your Prize (as defined below). If You win a Prize and this happens to be the case with Your country/jurisdiction, You acknowledge that You may not be able to receive any Prize at all from Sponsor. By entering this Contest, You acknowledge the risks, and understand that you may win but not be able to receive a Prize.
Bettor Sports Network, LLC
419 Main Street; #130
Huntington Beach, CA 92648